Friday, April 11, 2008


YThe importance of Them.


There are many words from my vocabulary that I can drag out to describe
the feeling I'm having now, but none of them seems to be able to come out from my mouth.
shall talk about that later.
everything seems to be happening at light speed today, except for maybe Physics?
other than that, accounts was fun once again and the other lessons were as per norm.
Im so tired of myself sometimes, really.
Sometimes I feel Im creating more trouble then I already have.
sometimes being dumb wouldnt be a bad thing afterall.
I shall not go into detail what happened, but I'll just say I got my revenge,
but not the way I wanted it.
Yes, I said I'll get my revenge someday, but I didnt knew you'll do it for me.
Im not angry nor am I sad or whatsoever.
I just feel that Im not standing on my own two feet and people are "supporting" me in a way.


Because of this, he might retaliate you back.
Because of this, you might get into a fight.
Because of this, your position might get affected.
Because of this, your parents might get informed.
Because of this, you might have to undergo harsh scoldings and naggings from your parents.
Because of this, people may start to have different opinions of you


when all of this wasnt your problem to start with!
do you know what Im worrying about now ?
I've never wanted my problem to be the cause of another person's problem,
and that specially goes out to CLIQUE.
CLIQUE : USACHAN, EGG HEAD, BITCH, YELLOW ANGEL, KAZU,
LADY TORI, GOD GIRL, SUPERWOMAN & COMPLICATED BOY BOY.
I'll do whatever I can to stand up for what's right.
In case you're thinking why am I standing up for that hideous "six-fats" sumo, let me tell you :
I AM NOT.
Dont act like you're soooo afraid after what's happen.
NONE of you did any wrong to you, we dont even ----ing know you.
So let me just give you a warning :
IF YOU DARE FREAKING TOUCH ANY OF MY FRIENDS,
I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL REPAY IT TO YOU DOUBLED!
Try me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PICTURES OF A GAZILLION YEARS AGO :



yeah, both of us are in blue with something white across.
sorry for my lousy photoshop skill, just learnt this one not long ago.
Basically what I did was to make the background black and white, leaving
the people(Silly and me) with colours.
& Bitch and I are not scared of you, for crying out loud.
Bitch should know who Im referring to.
okay, tmr going to school again for supplementary.


Thank You, Benjamin.

No comments: