Thursday, April 10, 2008


YUndesirably noticeable.


school's super boring and mundane for me today, seriously.
throughout all the lessons, I was only not bored during Literature and English. :/
passed my 2.4 at one go. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
anyway Sumo was "shitting in the pants" today (layman term for afraid or a coward.)
He didn't dared to come close to me, and Jolene and me were calling him SUMO the whole day.
my my, aren't we rebellious kids? :)
Don't tell me I'm evil, bad blah blah blah ...
Did he felt bad or even remorseful when he collided with me purposely? Doubt so.
oh, almost forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARIDZ!
everyone's getting so old nowadays. *sulks*
anyway Usachan was saying that there wasn't any interesting NC16 movies to watch.
know what's my reply ??
"There wont be any interesting NC16 movies till I'm 16!"
Haha, maybe I may be true, who knows? (:
okay, just gonna post pictures and I'm off! :D







just love playing games with Clique.
haha, I created a new game today!
I shall name it "Rock Paper Scissors, DOT!"
haha, basically you play rock paper scissors with someone and the loser gets DOTTED,
with a marker of course! ((: Fun isn't it?
We laughed our ass off when we played it in English Class when Mdm Lau wasn't around,
and after school, which included forfeits for the loser! haha.
alright, ciao! :D

No comments: