Wednesday, April 16, 2008


YIm everything you're not.


much ado from my carefree life, I still have homeworks stacking up like no one's business.
summary test today was quite okay, except for some words here and there. :x
and my freaking throat hurts. Zz.
anyway ....






HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDDUAN B KASMAN! :D

yeah I know it's belated but who says you can celebrate belated birthday? (:
Haha, that stupid 16-year-old retarded monkey. :D
Hope you like your mate, which looks like you! (:
We bought him a monkey with a weird belly button and has a banana on it's tail,
which was a disparity from the Godzilla himself! [:
and YAY, finally Im not affected by something anymore! (:
Im soooooooooooo freaking happy :DD
If you wna hate me, go ahead ! :D
okay, some pictures and I'll be gone! :D





okay,that's all !
this was all taken when I went to watch the sunrise.
yeah I know it's rather ironic that I didnt take pictures of the sunrise and
insteaf took pictures of random stuff. :x

I shall stop my rants here.
2 MORE DAYS TILL WE STEP DOWN! :
Im happy and sad at the same time. haha!

No comments: