Friday, April 25, 2008


YHAPPY HAPPY DAY.


I know you must be thinking there must be a reason why I am soooo happy.
wanna know the reason? It's super simple. :D
It's because the people around me are equally happy, just as simple as that!
of course if you're just any Tom, Dick or Harry that is very sad, it will not affect me.
But other than that, I dont see sad faces anywhere! :D Haha.
another reason may be because I dont have anymore CCA commitments ? I dont know.
school is as regimented as usual, with all the hectic schedules and the likes.
I just cant believe mid-term exams are just 3 days away.
anyway after school we started studying all the way till six plus. :D


Not that I'm crude or something, please(I'm NOT begging you, for crying out loud)
get your ass off if you're not studying and making unnecessary twit noise in the canteen.
your acting cute and rantings wont get your _________ straight As.
Sorry that I have to be so straight forward, I sure other people felt what I felt too.
I'm sure you dont want your _________ to sweep the roads of Orchard
or clean the toilets of Yishun Park.
Not that it's a disgracing job or anything, but if you wanna be "well-maintained",
you should pretty well know what to do than disturb him at a time like this.
you wouldnt want your ZHUZHU __________ to get hurt, right? (:



ANYWAY, as I was saying, today was a very (yes, very) happy day for me.
people like Bestie, Bitch, Kazu, Baboon, Godzilla were all happy :D
Seeing Baboon hopping around seriously makes me super happy, dont know why.
Seems like he's out of his emo-zone :D
& THANK YOU GODZILLA for bringing back my English file :D
Haha, it was super heavy and I had to walk home so I asked Godzilla to help
me keep one of my files since he's living nearby and bring it tmr. Heh. :x
BABOON, I HAVE A SUPER NICE PHOTO TO SHOW YOU! :DDDD
see, when people are happy, I'm happy too! :D
okay, gonna end here. Saturday lessons tmr! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~



I'm not someone you pour all your woes out to and kick me aside when you're fine.
If that's the case, I rather we stop everything once and for all.
I'm sure there are loads of people out there who wouldnt mind listening to your
problems and comfort you and tell you everything's okay.
I can't.
Cause I know a whole load more than you should know,
and I have to keep it a secret.
You can only blame yourself for being so foolish.
I've never contemplated whether to leave you or not,
cause I'm always prepared for the worst.
Guess there's something you didnt know.
THERE ARE A WHOLE LOAD OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CARES FOR ME,
you're just one of them.
and you happen to be the lousiest and most selfish one.
and I can tell you straight in your face,
I.dont.mind.losing.you.



DONT WORRY PEOPLE, IM NOT CONTRADICTING! :D
Dont think just because I wrote that, I am sad.
I am still super high and happy, see :


:DDDDDDDDD

No comments: