Thursday, April 24, 2008


YLOVING DAY.


science practical was disastrous today.
me, thinking that we should ALWAYS attempt to do the difficult one first,
started with the Physics practical paper.
Not to say that people who start with Physics are dumb, but I am dumb. Seriously.
firstly, of ALL the topics in the syllabus, electricity had to come out for the practical.
I was seriously praying that it would be the pendulum-swinging thing we always did,
cause that can be done effortlessly without killing much of your brain cells. :)
anyway the time I spent on Physics paper was to contemplate whether I should
disconnect the wires and connect it to the ammeter or not.
In the end I think I disconnect it, but answers look weird.
When I looked around, I see a great disparity of answers between mine and others.
Chemistry paper, however, was much more of a breeze.
The only difficult part will have to be the last question and differentiating the colours.
Some looked like they're blue and green at the same time.
ANYWAY, after that met clique at concourse, where everyone was there! :))
bus-ed to Northpoint to have Mac breakfast before going to Popular,
where we spent the time there choosing miscellaneous stuff. :x
went back to school, studied till two then went up for Triple S.
after school, did Mother Tongue and POA :DD


DIGRESS!
FIRSTLY, on behalf of Benjamin, I would like to apologise to this 3E guy who
has a striking resemblance to the real SUMO .
Recently the REAL SUMO appeared again.
Yesterday after having lunch Benji, Superwoman and me were at Sweet Talk's.
Superwoman then spotted SUMO walking towards me, so she
called out to me to be careful and somehow Benji heard her too.
So Benji asked me to stand and see if SUMO will bang me again.
and so, I was playing victim and the SUMO did banged me again.
However, Benji walked towards him and banged him too, leaving him speechless.
Somehow I think Sumo's pushing his limits too far.
Like I've said before, I have NEVER, N-E-V-E-R seen that bull-like face in my
4 years in NVSS before till now.
What is it that makes you pick on average-sized people like me?
You know what ?


_l_ you.



in your face you loser.
you give me loads of reason to do that to you.
firstly, if you want to bang me, then dont show your grotesque BULLDOG face
when people bang you back, cause that's the exact anger I get when you bang me.
Never thought of that eh ?
Thought so.
With your pea-sized guts, how big can your brain be?
The size of a micro-organism? or a pimple ? :)
I dont know, and I couldn't care less.
So stop giving us those fu_king stares when you're obviously in the wrong.
your oily face, dark eye rings, bulldog fats, blunt nose, fat lips, sloppy eyes
DO NOT SCARE ME A WEEEEEEEEEEEEE BIT.
So scram and hide in your grotesque world forever more. :)
THANK YOUUUUUUUU BENJI AND SUPERWOMAN.
loveeeees -
-End of Digress-


I'm sure you'll be angry if anyone bangs you for nothing. *rolls eyes*
on a happier note, I found a video which was rather funny and silly. haha.
watch :

No comments: