Tuesday, April 08, 2008


YYou're like the weather.


I've lost count of how many days have I not blogged.
It's not that I dont want to, but I cant find time.
Besides, school's getting so mundane that there's probably nothing exciting for me to blog about.
well, there's loads of non-school related stuff for me to blog about,
but I really cant find time to blog any :x
anyway the days spent in school were pretty fun these days.
we have Godzilla, Pravin and Ben talking a whole load of jokes at lit ,
we have Dumblet tricking me into believeing him and drawing hideous pictures of me,
not forgetting the photos he took on friday :)
okay, shall not brag much since Im super duper tired :/

this was one of my answers for the physics test :D
I thought I wouldnt score marks for it, but I was wrong. Haha.

This was my drawing of Muhd as a Baboon.
Although it doesnt look like one, in any way.
It's cute, hairier and more realistic than the one you're going to see next.

yes, your eyes aint playing tricks on you,
that's a visual description of me as a gorilla, proudly drawn by Baboon :)
I was saying he couldnt beat me in art, cause I took it as a CCA in primary school,
and he thought the whole thing was an April Fool's joke. Zz.
His idea of a bear is very ...................
(finally I know what is like to be literally speechless)
It's totally not cute, not hairy (only at the ass), and it's definitely not realistic.
The bear looks like it's flying or something, a la Care Bear. Haha. :x
and Im sure he didnt studied about animals when he was an innocent adolescent,
cause till now, he thinks that Gorillas have fangs :)
which is why he drew fangs on the gorilla's mouth. Zz.

taken by Baboon on friday, while we were at some staircase ( :

artistic shot from Baboon ((:
oh, another reason why Im not uploading my photos is because,
this comp doesnt have photoshop, which makes it very inconvenient for me :/
alrights, guess I'll stop here :)



CIAO.

No comments: