Thursday, April 03, 2008


YThrough a child's eyes


that was the title of one of the unseen prose we're doing.
and then with that, I wrote a short sbout how I feel about the title,
which, ironically, is not the question that I was supposed to do.
But I find it rather interesting so Im gonna post what I've written :
Sometimes, when we see things in the perspective of a child, everything seems very big and distant.
The thing that adults couldnt see that a child's eyes can is the simplicity and innocence.
Everything in their eyes seem jovial and the negativity seems omnipresent.
The presence of negligence is very obvious to a child, but adults tend to see children
as small and innocent adolescents who know's practically nothing.
actually, I dont know what I was writing at that point of time too.
I just kept writing how I felt and I landed with this.
okay, enough of literature what-not.
was super exhausted the whole day, but still carried on with my madness,
although it's not that much today.
anyway something happened today, not gonna digress about it.
but I really really have to thank these people,
whom despite knowing that I have a bad temper, tried to cheered me up.
Thank you Baboon for trying to act cute in Humanities lesson and make me laugh.
Thank you Boon Hwee for your wonderful singing.
Thank you Joany for asking me to give you one real smile.
(oh, and I love you too. haha) it's an insider joke.
Thank you Yellow Angel for being the person whom I confide in.
andandand not forgetting :
Thank you Duan Duan aka Godzilla for everything and Sorry.
Something happened during PE today between us and I sort of felt guilty.
Although he didnt seem angry, I know he is.
Then later while I was sitting with him in concourse,
some of his friends started calling me names in malay.
Of course I was oblivious to it until one of them asked me whether I knew the meaning,
and when I shrugged my shoulder, they started saying it loudly.
Then Ridduan sort of scolded them or something in malay, like asking them to shut up.
& when I asked him the meaning, he didnt wna tell me, for fear that I might get angry or be sad.
Well, I admit was super depressed over it, but I was happy that :
Despite making DuanDuan angry, he still helped me time and again.


Sorry and Thank you, Ridduan .

No comments: