Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CCB.

Just when I thought everything was over.

Seriously, I don't get it when people criticise others out of pure self-entertainment, albeit I'm not the one being seriously criticised now. I can see your comment in two different ways. Firstly, for your info, Chris Crocker is just someone whom I think is very opinionated and does whatever he thinks is right which I think is most admirable of him. So if you're saying I'm very opinionated, I thank you. BUT if you're just trying to say that I'm a tramp, then *snaps finger* GET TO THE POINT. No need to beat around the bush and say "go search chris crocker on youtube, that's the future you..". It's like how I think "Lulz" this name is horrendous, so I'ld say "Your name sucks, get a new one." Get it? Although I would like to thank you for your compliment on me looking better than CC. Then again, your name doesn't really SOUND that bad. Or is it your pseudonym??

Now what I'm most unhappy, or rather PISSED about is how you carry your big-FAT jokes too far. Yeah, that's a metaphor. Doubt you'll understand it too, cause you were just as CLUELESS when you wrote what you've written on my tagboard. And what you've written clearly shows how shallow-minded you deem yourself to be. I'm sure Timothy is someone who is very happy with what he already has and he counts his blessing. Whoever you are, just stay out of people's life. Save that ear for your coming of age. You'll never know when you need it. What's that you're lacking? Narcism? I heard you can get it by looking at yourself in the mirror more often.


I'm sick AND tired of all your nonsense, seriously. If you guys think you have what it takes on the net, why hide? Why do you people put on a facade of innocence and do all this nonsensical stuff behind the screens of your computers?

No comments: