Friday, September 26, 2008

week 2: camaraderie


Here's this week's photo of the week! The theme for the picture is friendship(:

Yep, four years and still going strong! :D

I don't know how am I going to live without them. Seriously. After O levels we're all gonna be seperated one way or another. But I'm sure we'll keep in touch! Let me just name one most memorable thing from everyone that I'll miss:

I'll miss Bestie's gossiping session with me EVERYDAY.
I'll miss Usachan's ironies.
I'll miss Bitch's bitching.
I'll miss Yellowangel's eye-rolling exercise.
I'll miss Kazu's countless ranting of the BBT man.
I'll miss Lady Tori's nice songs that we always send to each other.
I'll miss Superwoman being my listening ear.
I'll miss Complicated boy's incessant ranting of how my phone ISN'T a phone.

Alright, one last picture before I go off :

No comments: