Sunday, September 28, 2008

It was you who've changed all along.

Okay okay, what can I say?
Since I can't sit and do nothing about it nor can I make a big fuss, I shall just comment on what you've CLAIMED to be true, which is partially FALSE.

Firstly, NO ONE is being replaced. Have you asked yourself: How many times were you REALLY with us and how many times you went with someone else? I'm not trying to be calculative and I know everyone has a say in their choice of friends, but if your choice involves switching around whenever you like then I don't think it's really appropriate.

And I have to remind you to mind your words. Who are you to comment on someone else? "Complicated being"? I think you can do better than beating around the bush. The "complicated being" was already counted as one of us. It's YOU who thinks that person's not part of us. Instead of asking us why you were always left out, why not ask yourself? We're not just some clothes that you can wear on one day and throw it in the closet the next. You want the whole NINE of us to come to you? You know what?

WE STICK TOGETHER. WE DON'T GO AROUND LOOKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE. EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL IT'S LIKE SOMETHING PULL US TOGETHER. WE DON'T HAVE TO GO AROUND LOOKING FOR WHOEVER'S MISSING. IT'S YOU WHO CHOSE TO IGNORE THE ATTRACTION AND GO AGAINST THE FLOW. THE SHIP DIDN'T SANK AT ALL. IT WAS ALL ALONG SAILING ITS RIGHTFUL PATH. MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK THE EMERGENCY BOAT AND DROVE OFF TO JOIN SOME OTHER SHIPS.

And don't worry, we won't push ALL the blame to you like what you've "accidentally" did. Yeah, we admit we're all hypocrites. To each his own. Which human being isn't? It always takes two hands to clap. And a hypocrite is so much better than a two-face monster.

Last advice: DON'T ever ever make yourself sound so pitiful and innocent. Or should I say NEVER? Cause everyone's at fault. Admit it.

I can't believe I have to do this but you left me with no choice. You made us sound like we're ditchers when we all know who's the one.

No comments: