Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shout-out to spammers, not only to those in my blog.

Alright, spammers. You know what? Since you guys are so alike in terms of how shallow-minded and immature you guys are, I suppose I'll do an all-round talk with all of you in a whole. Especially to those the previous three musketeers, Lulz and those in Haridz's blog, namely "Synyster Gates" and "Synyster Gates Manager" :

Okay, since I've sort of sorted out my problem with those spammers in my blog, I shall go straight to Haridz's blog. Obviously he can't be like you. At least he's got a life and doesn't go around spamming people with a pseudonym. Why would he wanna be someone who wanna do something stupid and is so cowardice about it? Ironic, isn't it? You trying to insult him but instead degraded yourself. Yeah I know, sucks to be you.

And don't be stupid, of course he can't be the REAL Synyster Gates BUT he can be LIKE the REAL Synyster Gates. And I hope when you said poser you don't mean yourself cause pffft, are YOU as talented as the REAL Synyster Gates?

Great, we have the "Manager" too. Surprisingly the manager has the Singapore Slang, using broken English like "lah". And I am pretty sure you have yet to hear them play, which means whatever you've just said is based on assumptions. Thus, you have just showed us what
a brainless person like you would come up with, not to mention bringing shame to yourself.

You know what, people? I think you'll make great friends with the THREE MUSKETEERS in my blog and Lulz. Or are you all the same person? Whatever the case is, get to know each other, if any of you would let out your identity first, that is.

Alright, I'm done. Now go back to Spammerville.

P.S. Lulz, I think my dear is going to hunt you down. Watch your back.

No comments: