Friday, September 19, 2008

That's too much.


Alright, I have enough of what you've said, Lulz. Maybe you do not feel the hurt, but others do. It's time you reflect on what you've said so listen now, and listen good. Take it as a free lesson:

I don't care whether YOU are perfectly fine, limping or suffering from depression. Fact is, you've made fun of someone and it's time someone taught you some lessons. I hate to use insults but you left me no choice. Count your blessings cause I like to be known as Alex, the guy who made you speechless instead of Alex, the guy who resorts to fist fights. & when I said count your blessings, I really mean it. Cause if I was a mafia, you probably won't be in front of your computer now.

Lesson #1: When something is already VERY OBVIOUS, don't try and worsen things? I mean, pffft, we can all see you speak poor English. Wait, make that speak, spell, write AND TYPE English. Yeah, I won that.

Lesson #2: I'm pretty sure our moms don't belong to you. We have such great disparity in terms of our opinions and I'm pretty sure NONE of us here are as equally shallow-minded as you are. Or are you just saying that you're a gigolo? If that's the case, I think you've found the wrong GROUP of people. Our moms frown on the practice of polygamy. Yep, ponder over it. I won this too.

Lesson #3: If you like having one ear, why not amputate one of yours? Wait, or did you already lost it? I don't know what's your damn problem but I hope you not a sadist. Even if you are, keep your sadistic thoughts to yourself. Get it, "LULZ-ER"? Make that triple victory.

Now scram.

No comments: