Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week 1: Rainbow.

From today onwards, I'll post a Photograph Of The Week(POTW) on my blog so as not to bore you guys with my rantings all the time! :D So this week's photograph is :



RAINBOW! :D


I would like to thank EVERYONE who had played a part in helping Timothy and me to get rid of the spammer. Thank you guys so much! LOVE YOU! Anyone Bitch was planning on my birthday(again) today and she happened to let out some details of the plan. Heh!

Alex: "Who are you going to invite?"
Bitch: "Not sure yet. You want me to invite your B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A man?"
Alex: "No! Invite MY MAN."
Bitch: "Don't want. Later he stink the whole CHALET."
Alex: "Chalet?!?!"
Bitch: *slaps head*

Haha, told you she can't keep secrets to herself! But just wanna thank her for her effort in trying to make my birthday a FABULOUS one and EVERYONE who's in it! Lol.
&&& last but not least, this is a shout-out to WHOEVER thinks B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A man likes me!


B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A MAN DOESN'T LIKE ME & VICE VERSA! LOL.


It's alright if some of you guys don't get it. Haa.

No comments: