Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Pops!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS! :D

That lucky man, I got him a wallet which cost me a bomb at the Isetan Private Sale I went to a few days ago. Now there's a big hole in my pocket. :P

Work was fun yesterday cause it was all the 16 year olds with the manager himself who was rather funny and kept making fun of customers. Then the 16 year olds were coining abbreviations for drinks. For example, for the Cookies and Cream, we call it "C&C" and for the Mint Chocolate Bomb we call it "MCB" which sounded really vulgar and made everyone laugh. Lol. Anyway I think I am quitting this week or the next. Reasons being having to face obnoxious people just isn't my kind of way. I know I may sound like a spoilt brat but it's either we get along well or people get lost from my sight. The other day I was telling momo about the bitch:


Me: "That fucking bitch was scolding people the whole day just because she couldn't deal with her personal matters."
Momo: *scowling at me* "I told you not to care about what others do. And mind your words."
Me: "I have to see her larger than life face. What makes you think I can avoid that bitch?"


And for your info, she was talking on the motherfucking phone for an hour plus with her boyfriend presumably because she fought or quarelled with her boyfriend. CCB. Anywho, I was having evil thoughts of my last day working with her. The plan goes somehow like this:


*Muah goes to the manager in charge and tell him I am quitting. After my resignation is approved, muah goes to find the bitch and follows the conversation:*
Me: "You're a motherfucking bitch. Your outfit is ugly. Your eyes look like someone punched them. You talk like you need lessons. Your face makes me wanna puke on it but it looks like somebody already did!"
MF Bitch: "What did you just say you twit?! Do you know you will have to face serious consequences for what you've just said?!?!"
Me: "Oh, like what? Fire me? Don't hesitate. Go on."
MF Bitch: "You leave me with no choice. Alex, you fired!"
Me: "Oops, I quit a moment ago." *Walks off*
MF Bitch: *Shakes her fist in the air while screaming* : "You little bastard!" and dies on the spot.


End of plan.

Okay, I don't expect her to really die but Im sure that'll make her so angry she wish she was never born. Haha! I love my evil plan.


P/s. This is the first time I am putting a Korean song on my blog. Please give me your comments if you think it's not nice or I should go back to putting English songs (: Thanks a million! :D

No comments: