Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't even know why I try.


Work today was alright I guess. Reasons being:

1. I didn't have to see people I don't like. (Are they even human?)
2.My favourite managers were there. One male and one female.
3.The whole clique excluding Swoman, Sasa and Benji came to find me. ((:
4.Well, given the fact that most of the clique came, what else matters?

Okay, the four points above are suppose to sound very enthusiastic and full of life but someone my fingers wouldn't listen and decides to type on despite me trying to reach out for the backspace button.

See. Even my jokes are uncool in so many ways.

Back to the point. I just realise that me, being the youngest in the clique, has received a numerous amount of love from the clique. And by numerous I mean TRUCK LOADS. I had birthdays I will never forget, presents that I will cherish forever and who else but me gets to have the honour of 5 people coming down to town just to accompany you for break?! ME! :DD

THANK YOU ADEL,SERENA,JOAN,YUWON AND CRYSTAL. :D

Anywho, I sound very weird now. It's like I can't pronounce words properly. Most probably due to the flu. Lol. And Serena was being very cool today. Lol :

Serena: "Alex, you're wearing contact lens eh?" *looks at my eyes*
Me: "No."
Serena: "No meh. That means your eyes are brown?"
Me: "Yeah. You didn't know?!" *happy that someone commented on my eyes*

Lol, in case most of you didn't know, I have brown pupils. Got it from Pops. Momo likes to say that she gave birth to me with another man and Pops was my stepfather. The other day I was having a serious combination of flu and fever so Momo went to the fridge and got me a Panadol. After I popped the pill, I realise that that box of Panadol may have expired. So I asked Momo:

Me: "Did you check whether the Panadol's expired or not? Later I eat already feel worse."
Momo(In a nonchalant manner): *check the box* Oh, expire one month ago.
Me: "Never check. I ate the pill already."

And she did what I normally do: Walk off and pretend she didn't notice. Anywho tmr if you don't see me blogging, there will only be two reasons:

I AM TOO LAZY/TIRED/WHATEVER EXCUSE TO BLOG.
OR
I DIED IN THE HANDS OF THE "THINGS" I HATE.

They might not even be human beings so I figured Things would be a more apt word to use. :P Told you I'm bad! Worst part is: I am going to be working with THINGS tmr. SAME SHIFT. Pfft.

No comments: