Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of 2008.

There are so many things that I will miss in 2008. It's just like yesterday when someone told us that O levels are coming and it's time to get serious and now we're all waiting for our results with bated breath. Anyway I am sure 2009 will be a better year for everyone!

Went for lunch at 400 plus yesterday with Mr Latiff, BFF, Bitch and Koh. After that went home and went for work. Met a lot of people yesterday! First I saw Zulaikha and Hanafi whom I miss a lot! Haha. Then at the MRT station I met Amanda Cullen Sister and Seok Hui. Then I saw Hidayah! Haha! Took the train with Hidayah together and talked about loads of things. Lol.

I AM GONNA QUIT THIS WEEK! (or the next.)
Depends on my mood.
Currently my mood is like ________________________________
So my decision is this week. Lol.

Anyone wna come over to my house to play?!?! LOL. I sound like some kid in the playground looking for playmates. After I quit I presume my life's back to the computer so if you wanna drop by to watch movies or just chat, tell me! :DDDDDDDDDD

DIGRESS*
I was being bullied at work yesterday cause of my OVERSIZED shirt and skinny jeans. First it was this girl called Grace saying I look very "Sexy" then she started running around telling everyone. First it was my Lola Elen, then Shaun and then Sam. Then someone pasted a slip of paper which wrote "Alex = Sexy!" and I didn't noticed it till they made it pretty obvious. Lol.

xxxxxx,
Alex. marking the end of 2008!

No comments: