Sunday, December 14, 2008

What's worst than work?



I AM SO SICK OF WORK.

okay, maybe I left out some infomation there.

I AM SO SICK OF THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH!

That seems so much better and true. I know it has only been two weeks since I work but I am so sick of being ordered around. Not that I'm a spoilt brat or anything. The least someone could do when asking someone to do something is to say "Please" and not "Take the plates out." or "Where's the butter and jam? BUTTER AND JAM!?!?"


Rule #1: I AM NOT YOUR M.FUCKING SERVANT/MINION.
So open your god damn mouth and say "Please." and not "Wash the dishes." or "Go up to the store and get this for me." All of you may be older than me but you know what? I don't give a damn. In fact, I don't even have to work. I am just working so that I won't waste my holidays but you know what? I rather spend my youth away in front of a computer screen or at the pool or with my friends rather than seeing faces that remind me of Godzilla. Pffft.

Rule #2: Never, NEVER EVER push the tap/faucet away while I am in the midst of washing dishes.
You know how they have two basins and only one tap(yeah, kinda ironic isn't it?) and when you're halfway through washing the dishes someone will just pop out of nowhere, push the tap to the unused basin and wash the dishes that he/she has collected, leaving you with your dishes half-washed and soaking with dish-washing liquid. And then the person will feel some uptight tension. Cause I will be staring at that person. Seriously, will it kill for you to open your mouth?!?!

Rule #3: When I asked for something almost to the extent of begging, GIVE IT TO ME.
Two days ago I cut my finger and it was bleeding like nobody's business although it was a relatively small cut. So before I took a plaster from anyone, I washed away the blood first. Then came along one TRAINEE supervisor. So I asked her for a plaster WITH A PLEASE and she asked me where did I cut myself so I showed her my finger which by now doesn't look as bloody as before I washed it. And you know what she did?

Trainee Supervisor(TS): Oh, it's alright. *shows her hand* I get a lot of cuts too. Get used to it.

And I walked off in a moment of anger. So bloody me have to wash off the blood that is flowing out every 5 minutes and get a box of plaster during break. I swear I was so angry I didn't talk to her for the rest of the day. And I could have chose not to wash my hands every 5 minutes but I had to cause I was serving customers. So if you don't want my blood to drip onto any pastries or drinks then you jolly well hand me a plaster, biatch.

Rule #4: Nothing I do has to go through you. Now let that get through your head.
I am taught how to do the cashier, so FYI, I CAN do the cashier and I WILL do the cashier. Don't you beat around the bush telling me I can't do the cashier when all you're trying to say is that you're a TRAINEE supervisor and I'm just a employee who's been working for 2 weeks so it gives me no rights to touch the register. Seriously, I don't see what's so superior about you. Oh wait, maybe your eyes are the superior ones cause they look like tangerines and you can kiss your little fascinating sidekick AIDIL (yeah, that's his name) goodbye too cause I am not afraid of him. In fact, I am not afraid of you either. Pffft.

So back to the question: what's worst than work?

SEEING GODDAMN FUGLY BITCHES WITH THEIR LOSER-ish SIDEKICK(S).

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I have made some friends there too in my two weeks working there. There's one called Elen who takes good care of me and Sam who sort of hates the same people as me. Other than that, the others are just HI-BYE friends. Sam and I gossip a lot behind people's backs. It's like the Trainee Supervisor can be standing just a few centimetres away and we can talk bad about her! Haha.


Anywho, went to watch TWO movies yesterday and it so happens that both movies are those that I really want to watch. Lol.


BOTH are a MUST-watch! Who can miss Robert Pattinson's slick hair and Miley Cyrus's character in Bolt? ((:

Thanks for the fun day yesterday. (:

Before I forget,

HAPPY ADVANCED 16TH BIRTHDAY, AH GONG! :D

& 6 more days till someone's birthday. :D

No comments: