Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Scam.


As promised, I'm gonna post the whole scamming process that Benji had used to scam me. As you know, everyone culprit has their own modus operandi. In Benji's case, if he suddenly brings out a topic for no reason, it means he's lying. Despite knowing that, I fell for his trick. So while I was already sad enough in front of the computer desperately looking for mates to chat with I found Benji and decided that I shall ask him to go to my blog and see the videos I've uploaded :


So the next day he texted me in the afternoon :

Ben: "Alright. I'm going into the gate already. Don't always :( ah. Just remember. I'LL BE BACK IN A BLINK OF AN EYE! See ya. :D"
I forgot what I replied but he said:
Ben: "Lol. Don't :( or :( la.I'll be back really soon. I'll be back before you even know it. So take care ah. I'm gonna switch off my phone already. Bye!
After that he texted me at night asking:
Ben: "Have you been blinking?"
I was thinking how he could msg when he's on the plane and before I could reply he said:
Ben: "Oh. Don't worry. I'm still using Starhub line. So you can still msg me without incurring oversea charges."
Which still doesn't explain how he can text on the plane. So I asked him and he said:
Ben: "I don't know leh. I can't leave Singapore because you keep blinking."
And I knew at that point of time I was scammed. To which he replied:
Ben: "Happy November Fool! :D"

And there I was, stunned and flabbergasted. Everything after that didn't matter. Lol. Yep, so that's how he did it and that's how I fell for it. Zz. I even told Momo about it and she said he will enjoy Seattle! Zzz.

Anyway, ON A BRIGHTER NOTE, yea you should have guessed it.

2 DAYS TILL MYBOY, BFF, AND KOH COMES BACK.







No comments: