Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quizzy.

1.The person who tagged you is?
Pravin! :D
2.Your relationship with him/her?
Haha, he's sort of my pocket joker. Heh ( :
3.Your 3 impression of him/her?
Definitely handsome, very funny and one of the most gentlemanly person I've ever seen. ( :
4.The most memorable thing he/she done for you?
I don't really remember? I only know he's always the one asking me whether I'm alright. He reads me like a book! Lol.
5.The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
"Are you alright? You look down/tired/sad." and his trademark smile. Haha( :
6.If he/she become your lover, you will?
Laugh out loud. Lol. Nah, he deserves someone better of the opposite sex! :DDD
7.If he/she becomes your lover,things he/she has to improve on will be?
Nothing. He's a very fine guy (:
8.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Make friends with him again? Hah, I sound so retard.
9.If he/she dies,you will?
Superdy sad. Cause I don't want any of us to die.
10.What it is you want to tell he/she now?
You can eat without talking, but you can't eat with your mouth shut!
11.Your overall impression of he/she??
Awesome-ness? Lol.
12.How do you think people around you will feel around you?
Happy! :D
13.The characters you love of yourself are?
I'm very optimistic and cheerful? Lol.
14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
I think I have serious attitude problem. Like I can't help but be sarcastic and snarky. Lol.
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Alex Kua WenJie.
16.For people that care and likes you,say something to them.
Love you buds loads!

Taken from Pravin's blog! :D Whoever wants can do it. Lol. I'm too lazy to go around asking people to do it. Zz.

No comments: