Friday, December 19, 2008

Ipod maybe?

I just realise how I've been living so un-teenage-ish for my past 3 years(if you start being a teenager at 13). I don't have many things an average teenager would have. And by that I don't mean mobile phones. I mean this:




Laugh your hearts out. I've been listening to songs through my mobile phone ever since I have a mobile phone that is able to store quite a number of songs. I'm thinking of buying this cause it's slim and comes in many colours. I hadn't seen anyone carrying one of these yet. Anywho, I don't think I have to save long cause I'm having my pay + award money!! :D

See what happens when life gets boring. You scorn at yourself.

I'm tired. Just came back from work. It was fun though. Sam and I were like gossiping and talking about other stuffs the whole night while cleaning up the place. Lol.

ONE MORE DAY TILL SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY! Might be meeting SOMEONE later. Lol.

No comments: