Friday, December 05, 2008

TGIF. I don't think so.


I have a confession.

I am working now.

Yeah.

You don't have to read in between the lines or anything. You're seeing the right words.

I. AM. WORKING. NOW.

Alright, this is getting crappy. Haha. Some people may have known cause I have already told them. But I guess I couldn't have kept it any longer anyway since I need to blog and my life revolves around work and home so, yeah, my confession. Work was fun for THIS WEEK ONLY. Mainly because I get to work with six students from the Australian International School and they are a super cool bunch of people! Haha. I only remembered four of their names. Johnson, Greg, Ruby and Roxanne. And I have a super caring "godmother". Lol. Her name is Elen (read Alan) Alright, that's not really important. Lol. My boy came to meet me today after work!!!!!! Heh. After that BFF and Timothy arranged to meet me for dinner!!!!!! Oh God, how I love them! Haha. Pictures:


Seriously, I love them loads loads super loads man! Haha. They (and some others) are the reason why I tell myself that although I may not have everything, or anyone's attention, I still have THEM! Haha. Alright, working tmr at 8am.

Whoever came up with TGIF must have not worked on weekends before.

In case you're wondering, I'm working at Gloria Jean's at Somerset outside Cineleisure. My working hours are not fixed so please try not to be a smarty pants and go there hoping to see me suffering with the ice blending machine.

Peace.



No comments: