Saturday, January 03, 2009

24 hours.

Went to school today to get something together with sluts. Haha! It was super fun to just go out with the two of them. After that we had lunch at 400 plus before departing for somerset. Might be changing jobs soon! :DDDDDD Details will not be posted up. Haha (:

Anywho today during work I was doing the cashier and everything went fine until these two guys came and take their orders:

*after taking their orders*
Me: "Anything else?"
Guy: "What time do you work until?"
*thought he was asking what time the shop was open until*
Me: "Oh, it's 24 hours."
Guy: "No, I mean what time are YOU working until?"

Me: "Me? Till midnight." (lied about it)

Lol, it was freaking funny and scary. Funny because if you see it with a sense of humour, I told them I worked 24 hours and scary because, why does he wanna know? I lied about my timing just in case something bad happens. Told BFF about it and she was laughing her ass off. Zzz.

No comments: