Monday, January 19, 2009

FUCKFUCKFUCK.


You should be really happy that you can see me here posting now cause you wouldn't have believed what just happened to me.






As usual I was taking the bus home and I alighted at the third stop which was the purple box marked with a cross instead of taking one whole round which would have taken a rather long time. After walking under some block I realise one bangla was walking towards me from behind so I panicked and ran. The bangla shouted in some language and then one came out from behind the walls. At that time I was already freaking out cause I couldn't run back or run forward so I ran diagonally and through the carpark which wasn't very well-lit and after running a distance I tripped over what I think is a branch and fell. By then I couldnt see both the banglas. CCB.

I really can't imagine what could have happened if I didn't outrun them. I'ld rather die from having some heart problem than being caught by some banglas.

Thinking about it makes me wanna cry. It made me realise that I've taken a lot of people for granted and those whom I do not take for granted are those whom doesn't need me ))):

I shall be a good boy from now on and go back as early as possible and not stay out late.

No comments: