Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ciao.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEN LOLA! :D
in case you're wondering, Lola stands for "Sister" in Philippines I think. Haha.


Thank you for the wonderful meal at Burger King's this morning! & also the two bottles of drink! ((: Haha, Lola is the first person at GJC whom I talked to and make friends with. && she's the only one I communicate well with even though we have a big age difference. She always like to call me Alexander call she thinks it sounds nicer and her favourite phrase is also my favourite phrase so if you don't know, too bad. /: Oh, and she's from the Philippines! :DDD


Anyway I worked for 13 hours straight, don't ask why. So I was in a rather bad mood and this guy who is also my colleague came up to me and said something which I'm not gonna post cause it's private and I'm lazy. If you want just ask me online.


Posting results are in a week's time so good luck and I hope everyone can get into their desired school and course! ((:

Lexy loves you! Not you! :P


Xxx
Lexy

No comments: