Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Willy Wanky.



Okay, I have to admit the title of this post is sexual. All because of my manager. Lol. We were working today with with one of the girl staff and he was behaving kinda weird the whole day so he walked over to the girl staff and said:

Manager: "You make my willy wanna wanky."
Me and Girl Staff: *Laugh until we got on the floor*

After that the customer was rather pissed cause I kept laughing while doing their order. Haha! & I saw one guy today wearing TUBE TOP AND A SKIRT!!! Apparently he was being dared by his friends who were sitting at GJ's filming him. Loads of people went to take a picture with him. Lol(:

My O level results were okay! Although it was average or maybe even below average, I still managed to clinch a distinction for my Literature! :DDDDD Actually it was a driving force. If you are an avid reader of my blog, you would have known that Gary's sister graduated from SIM a few months back and I took a photo with her. I kept that photo in my file and told myself to achieve something and maybe one day, just maybe, I could be like her. Other driving forces are like my Clique, gramps and my own future! :D

You never tell me anything, do you?
Don't worry, you don't have to think of me,
Because you never thought of me.
I know you're happy with everything you have now,
so I wish you all the best.

No comments: