Saturday, January 24, 2009

Should cows wear bras?


What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
Fart?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?
What?


Lol, I know it is irritating. For those who just scrolled down without looking at it would not have noticed the word "Fart" in the abundance of "What"s I just typed. Lol.
Went for the NUM interview today accompanied by BFF and Timo. Anywho when I reached there they gave me a form to fill up with a question: Should cows wear bras?
And my answer was:
Yes. Cows = animals and animals have feelings too. So wouldn't it be embarrassing for them? And if they can create apparels for dogs, why not cows? (and as usual, my smiley face at the end of the sentence) (:
And the interview was just a super short one. I was one of the last interviewees so the interviewer was like thinking of what to ask me. Lol.


Anywho a few days ago I went to Usachan's house to learn how to play Love Story by Taylor Swift and I'm proud to say I've only learnt the first verse and maybe the chorus cause the chorus is sort of alike to the first verse. Most of the time was spent on looking at some blogs and videos and what-nots. Silly boy was there too so you can imagine what stupid things we've done. Auntie Jane(Del's mom) then showed me this blog whose link I'm not gonna type out cause this concerns privacy matters and showed me what was called Bangs. Apparently I wasn't really sure what was Bangs so the curious side of me wikipedia-ed it and it says:

"A fringe (or bangs in the United States and Canada) is a shaped cutting of the front part of the hair so that it is combed forward and hangs or curls over the forehead."

So Auntie Jane asked me to let my hair grow and when it's long enough, she'll bring me to the salon and cut bangs. Lol. She's so nice(: Anywho, I google-d photos of bangs but it didn't turn out quite fruitful and I only found one photo among the other random photos of bands and what-nots:

Just ignore the other face parts and just concentrate on the beauty of the person's hair. & I don't think it looks anything near emo. Emo people cut themselves, are totally introvert by nature and say things like: "I hate myself(slashes wrist), I hate life(slashes wrist)..." & anyone who knows me know Im no emo guy. In fact when the interviewer asked me to talk about myself I just said "I am very cheerful and I like to smile and laugh a lot." and then I flashed my pearly whites.

POSTING RESULTS ARE JUST A WEEK AWAY! Who's nervous?! *Raises hand*

No comments: