Thursday, January 01, 2009

HNY 09!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE YOUR EAR!
I suppose since everyone's gonna pull your ear you've gotta treasure them more right?


I must say the first few seconds of new year didn't went too well and it was all because of my EZlink card. I must say, my EZlink card seems like it's trying to get rid of me. First I lost mine in OBS a few months ago. Just yesterday morning it decided to be left behind in my jeans and join the "underwater world" and when I was going home that day from work it decided to drop into one of the very small slots beside the MRT seats. So I have to ask for permission to get out of the MRT station at Yishun. Luckily the staff at SMRT are rather efficient and managed to get my card out of that teeny weeny hole. Don't ask me how they do that.


Anywho, since it's a new year, I presume everyone has their new year resolutions right? For me, it's very simple:

1) Get my pay (I assume that's very soon.)
2) Slip on shoes
3) Camera!
4) Good Health & Happiness
5) WORLD PEACE! (I sound like a dork)
6) LEARN HOW TO PLAY "LOVE STORY" BY TAYLOR SWIFT!


okay okay, I am looking for a teacher/master/instructor/whatever to teach me how to play "Love Story" by Taylor Swift with the guitar. I wanna learn it so badly. ): you can just contact me at my email address problemistic-@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP. Promise.

Alright, I might be doing the Top 10 most memorable things of 2008 post someday this week. Or the next.

Till then, love you guys!


X
Lexy.

No comments: