Friday, January 09, 2009

Sleep Deprived!


I am currently in a state of unconsciousness now while typing all this so if there are any mistakes anywhere, ignore it. Zzzz. Worked the midnight shift till 7am today and in a few hours time I am leaving for work again in the evening till late at night.

Went out yesterday with sluts to some of the school's open houses. It was freaking hilarious throughout the whole journey and they kept making jokes along the way. First it was "Imagine (someone) wearing FBT shorts." and they thought of lots of people whom they had never seen wearing FBT shorts before. Lol. Pictures:

Both of them happen to be wearing green so I was like the odd one out. Zz They even gang up together to bitch me. Lol. I covered my face cause I got a new hairstyle and I don't wanna show it yet. Not till most people see it. Cause I find it ugly. Lol. Photo of the day:

Credits to Bestie, though she had to take like 5-6 shots because I was kinda picky. Lol.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lexy.

No comments: