Saturday, January 17, 2009

ultraviolet.

It's been a super duper long time since I did a proper post, especially when you have work and more work weighing you down. Anywho, to atone for my "mistakes", I shall post the TOP 10 MOST MEMORABLE EVENTS OF 2008! I know it's already mid January but wouldn't your life be meaningless if you just live everyday without any memories of what happened yesterday or last year?

#10. Teacher's Day Performance.
If any of the pupils from 4E2 forgets this, then you should slap them in the face. This was one of the days where Most of the 4E2 students went up on stage to perform for all the teachers in NV, especially Mr Bala. Although before that there were a lot of disagreements and quarrels, we still managed to put up a pretty good show((:
Worth remembering?: 5/5

#9. The Sweet Escape.
This is the first and most thrilling thing I've done while I was sixteen. We (bff, bitch, timothy and I) were being chased by these trannies who stationed themselves at every possible inch of land at Changi and stop every car that passes them hoping with all their might that they might get laid on by some rich or handsome uncle(irony). Apparently we were being chased by them after starred by a group of cyclists whom we have no relations to. So we ran and sad to say, they were not used to the heavy weights on their chest and decided to give up chasing us after running for 5 seconds. ):
Worth remembering?: 4/5
4 stars for the fact that we might have lost our lives if we didn't outrun them and who knows? Maybe we could have been suffocated to death by their phony voluminous bosoms.

#8. Mad About English.
Ahhh.. who could have forget the sweet old days in English class where everyday is filled with newspaper clippings, spelling, compre and what-nots. But it never gets too boring when you have Adel, Serena and Vanessa sitting around you, laughing at every possible joke and making crude remarks. Haha((:
Worth remembering?: 4.5/5

#7. Literature "test"?
I don't know if you remember this one but this was when Mdm Nathan had maternity leave and some relief teacher gave us a test and most of us wrote some silly answers on our test which were irrelevant to the book we were reading. Haha. Some even gave random answers just to fill up the blanks. Lol.
Worth remembering?: 3/5

#6. Expletives that never ends.
This is usually in science class where we changed seats and I will be sitting with the usual people at class and we'll start scolding each other for no apparent reason. And we always end up being scolded by the teacher in charge for talking. Haha. I still miss those days.. ):
Worth remembering?: 3.5/5

#5. Bubble Tea Anyone?
Okay, this is something the clique usually does no matter how long we have before Triple S starts or whether it is drizzling: We will go to 400 plus to buy some snacks and bubble tea before going back to school for long hours of lessons. It might sound crazy but it's actually true. Although sometimes we might be late for a little while but better late than never right? ((:
Worth remembering: 5/5

#4. Magic tricks by Benjamin.
Who could have forgotten this classical moment? ((: I have nothing much to elaborate about this but if you want you can search through the November or December 2008 archives for the videos that I've uploaded with him acting rather silly. Haha ((:
Worth remembering?: 3.5/5

#3. Thigh Squeezing.
This is my favourite of all the memorable things: Thigh squeezing in History class with Muhd. I know it sounds fun but it's actually very painful. Sometimes painful to the extent of jumping up from your seats. Literally. Then we'll get stares from Mr Bala and he'll ask: "What happened, Alex/Muhd?" and we'll either say nothing or smile sheepishly. Haha! It can be done on the arm too but you don't get the jump-out-of-seat effect. Lol! :DDD
Worth remembering?: 4.5/5

#2. Double As in Math SDSP.
I will never forget this one. Adel and I happen to be in the same band for Math SDSP so every thursday(I think) we would be wearing this expression-less face to Math SDSP. Sometimes even thinking of reasons not to go for SDSP. Not forgetting being ditched by Adel for countless times and I had to suffer alone while Mr X was happily teaching quadratic equations.
Worth remembering?: -2/5
Although it was sort of fun listening to Mr X, let's face the reality: Me. In. Math. ALONE? No way.
AND NOW, THE NUMBER ONE MOST MEMORABLE EVENT OF 2008..........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#1. "SHUDDUP AND UNDERPASS".
I doubt most of you remember this cause this happened while the Geography students were at Bintan so unless you're an avid reader of my blog, you wouldn't know what this 2 words did to my life. It all happened because Muhd and I wanted to go to AMK library to study during the holidays. So I think Muhd was saying something stupid again so I nonchalantly asked him to shut up. But you know when you talk too fast you'll mixed the words up and that's what I did. I said "Shuddup" and our dear friend started laughing at me. A while later we decided to go to the Mac across the street so we walked towards the OVERHEAD BRIDGE. However, we could jaywalk across the road too. So Muhd asked: "So are we gonna go UP the UNDERPASS?" and that made me laugh so hard. Haha((: Thinking of it now still makes me laugh. Lol((:
Worth remembering?: 6/5
Gosh, I wonder what's 2009 gonna bring for me...

No comments: