Monday, March 31, 2008


YThe basics of walking


seriously, what the hell is wrong with people "acting big?"
by saying "acting big" I dont mean the gangsters,
but people who, however hard they try, cant portray themselves as a gangster.
guess I'll have to repeat what happened today.
During the last period, some of us had to go to the computer lab for some
NE Quiz thing, and I was walking with Baboon, Nanthini, and Crystal.
So as we were walking, we came across this two students and a
FUCKING HIDEOUS SUMO WRESTLER WEIGHING GOD-KNOWS HOW MANY POUNDS.
okay, so while we were walking closer, I noticed that sumo walking diagonally towards me.
So do you know what I did?
I made way and turned my body slightly so that his "thunder arms" wont collide with mine.
But the sumo was intentionally walking closer to me at high speed
and just when I walked past, he banged me with all his might, causing me to fall back.
What im thankful for was that Crystal was standing behind me, so she
sort of supported me and saved me from falling on the ground.
and do you know what's the most interesting part ?
I dont even know that fucking sumo, maybe not even SEEN HIM BEFORE.
okay, so what's the point here?
Firstly, I dont even know that person, and he collided with me deliberately.
Secondly, he could very well see I was there and existing, thus it gives him
no reason to say he cant see me.
Im a freaking 1.65cm human, HELLO ?!?!
Well, I dont know what's his problem, but what I know is :
ALTHOUGH he has the size of a SUMO, his guts is of a size of a MICRO ORGANISM.
If he was someone who is from one of the gangs, the person wouldnt
probably do something like that .
What's more, Im just an average sized human being,
maybe not even average, below average sized would be fine.
WHAT CAN I FUCKING DO TO HIM ?
I guess he couldnt find someone whom he can bully,
since he is of no status in the "GANG" world.
and somehow he had to show that he belonged somewhere
and that his superiority was not to be trifled with.
Oh, I - am - so - scared.
Not.
Please dont get me wrong.
The reason why I cried was because I was already in a very depressing and lousy mood,
(crystal should know) and then I have to be banged like I didnt exist.
Seriously, none of your body parts scare me, not even your fucking body.
And dont tell me you cant see me from where you are,
if your eyes are sagging, then go get some BOTOX, moron.
and you know what ?
try to exercise more, your tits look like they're larger than your mom's! (:
F-u-c-k O-f-f , B-a-s-t-a-r-d .
Thanks to Crystal, Nanthini, Baboon and Godzilla for your concern ((:

No comments: