Friday, February 01, 2008


Y1ST FEBBY


TGIF.
Momo was just telling Alan and me two days ago the consequences of falling sick
on the 7th, 8th and 9th of February,
and that is to be sent to exile island and give Sunway a miss.
When I mean Exile island, I mean Daddy's side Gramps place.
And voila, Im having a flu today. ><


Anyway, I'ld rather DIE at my own home w/o people knowing then go there.
DIE!! then go there, trust me.
It's not that I dont like Grams or Gramps or the aunties over there,
they're super nice to me in fact :D
It's just this one particular UNCLE that I detest.
anyway Im too lazy to elaborate, but it's about the Joss stick incident.
And you should know I dont practise "Forgive and Forget",
so imagine if I lived there, it'll become the worst CNY for them ever.
Of course I wouldnt be that happy either, but at least I have my way. :D


Egg Head tried to LIED to me today. LOL.
our message conversation :
Egg Head: "You go home first.We still having debrief"
Me: "Lol nevermind. I can wait(:"
Egg Head: "You just go back. We are taking long.
Crystal also asks you to go back, tok to you on msn"
Me: "Hahas im just outside the door(:"
Egg Head: "You go home. Later I need to do smth for 10 mins"
I didnt reply, cause I knew she was lying.
then after that when she came out, I asked her what she need to do.
Then she said nothing! xDD
Hahas I know it's just a white lie, so THANKYOU JOANY for your concern! :D
I know she was just concerned about me, and KOH too! :D
EGG HEAD IS SUPER LOVED :D
KAZU IS SUPER LOVED :D
two photos and Im off! :D



Super adorable picture of Ridduan when HE WAS YOUNG.
Now like some .......
Hahas no lah, still as handsome and cute as ever! LOL. xD
anyway Thanks Ridduan for lending me your watch.
I guess he's the only person that allows me to lend his watch the
whole day and not grumble about it. Hahs.
Ridduan is loved too :D
okay, Triple S starts on monday. Weee~
and Sunway in less than a week! :D

No comments: