Wednesday, February 27, 2008


YFinally, a break.


only for this week.
maybe not even a break, just a rest from the everyday-mock-exam life.
what's more, there's a Vector test coming this friday. -.-
and next week's mock exams for everyday except Friday.
monday's Poa, tuesday's Social Studies, wednesday's Chemistry
and thursday is one of my weakest subject, e math.
after that, if im not wrong, is school break :D
school today was sort of eh ... fast?
everything seems to happen very quickly.
& thanks Silly for the bits and pieces of chocs you break with your hand
and gave it to me, although some were really small I cant taste anything. Haha!
oh, not forgetting the pre-mock exam for Poa and mock exam for Physics.

The irony part.


I studied really hard for Physics last night, not even touching my Poa
cause I thought Poa wasnt really important since it's a Pre-mock Exam.
So I studied my physics from 7 to 10, and got an early sleep.
Today, when I reached school, then did I studied for my Poa.
and I only studied for less than an hour.
let me make it clearer for you: LESS than AN HOUR.
and I could do my Poa paper without and hiccups except the last question,
while on the other hand, I struggled while doing the Physics paper.
and when I mean struggle, I mean really struggleeeee.
so Im sort of expecting a single figure for my Physics.

other than mock exams, we got to know our CA mark for Literature today.
Ridduan and I are on par, having the same scores. :/
alright, since Im sort of free, 3 pictures from House Visit :D



1E1 2005 without Usachan and Yellow Angel.
It's just like yesterday when we're all in sec one.
and now we're in Sec 4, but still as close as ever. ((:
I miss the days we go out as a group, jumping on puddles,
pushing each other, kicking water at each other and even laughing like idiots. :/
well, I guess chances will come soon. Who knows? :DD
alright, need to rush homework :D Ciao. (:

No comments: