Thursday, February 14, 2008


YHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Im sooooo happy today, although Im kinda sick. [:
was totally freezing when I reached school today.
Didnt had enough sleep and kept waking up hourly.
anyway since it's Valentine's day, Im gonna show my zodiac and what does it says[:
SCORPIO - THE VIRGIN
(10/23 - 11/21)
Loves being in long relationship.
Likes to give a good fight for what they want.
Extremely outgoing.
Loves to help people in times of need.
Best Kisser.
Good Personality.
Stubborn.
A Caring Person.
One of a Kind.
Gorgeous smile.
Not one to mess with.
The best sexual partners in the zodiac.
Are the most attractive people on Earth!
Dont know if they're true. haha.
anyway anyway I received presents from Bitch and Kazu today! :DD
wna know what's my present?!?! [:

yep, it's a pencil case from MYUK!
and I know you must be thinking:
"Biggie deal! It's just a pencil case. I've got tonnes of that!"
SCREW YOURSELF. :)
cause inside the pencil case is :


A WHOLE BUNCH OF COLOUR MARKERS!
seriously, I was moved to tears! :DDD
& it's not cheap alright?!?! :))
imagine 13 colour markers (minus 2 which I bought myself) each at 1.95bucks!
BITCH AND KAZU ARE SERIOUSLY LOVEEEEEED- XOXO's
alright, shall end here.
&Silly still owes me something! Haha! xD

No comments: