Friday, February 22, 2008


YNAMASTE!

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK :D
and Im so tired I think I'll sleep till afternoon tmr.
Cross Country was super fun! Hahas.
The class spirit was seriously there, Im sure everyone felt it. :DDD
Ran with Joany all the way till the finish line. ((:
seriously, life's getting so regimented that I have Nothing to blog about.
Unless you wna hear about school and stuff, which you dont.
Loads of pictures are still not uploaded yet, I know.

this picture is super long ago, during V day.
the only reason why I upload this is because :
It's either I dont post any photos,
or I post loads of it.
Since Im guilty that my blog is getting so boring,
and Im too lazy to upload ALL the photos now,
so I thought it would be ideal for me to upload one photo. Heh.
There isnt a need to find out who is it. :)
________________________________________________________________
We know it's tough being someone of high status,
and Of course we know it can leave you at a dilemma at times.
We're not being angry that you report everything you should,
cause we know It's your job.
And when didnt we understand how you feel?
When you're sad or even cry, Everyone cares.
And everytime you come back in a bad mood,
when we talk to you , either you shout back or you ignore us.
and you have to understand, people get provoked easily by words.
therefore your choice of words affects people.
We know you have to answer to a lot of people,
but in the process of it if you start yelling at people for no reason,
or even saying things that may unknowingly hurt people,
isnt it time to start answering to yourself?
I just hope you remember what you've said before you took up this position.
I remembered assuring you that you wouldnt change when you asked me if you would,
but now things have to turn out these way.
once again, I have to say, We're not angry.
_________________________________________________________________
Yep, all heartfelt words.
I know my attitude has taken a drastic turn and Im becoming more crude,
but like you've said, everything changes.

No comments: