Saturday, February 02, 2008


YHF


I swear the whole morning I was sweating like there's no tmr.
basically because I wrapped myself inside my blanket
with the fan on number one for the whole night.
therefore when I woke up, my whole shirt was wet
BUT I was feeling better.
Not satisfied with the results, I went to wipe the walls of my WHOLE ROOM
and vacuum and mop the whole house.
somehow the heat sort of escaped together with the sweat
therefore Im left with Flu and coughing.
Im so proud of myself, having got rid of fever like in less than a day!?
anyway SORRY ZULAIKHA for not attending your party.
Thanks Yewfai, Vanessa, Hidayah for the comforting msges.
and Joan for the comforting msg on msn :D


You're very good with the game that I dont want to play.
So Im done with you.
But you better step away from the mirror long enough to check
the damage that will always be right behind you!


No comments: