Friday, February 29, 2008


YThank God It's Friday.


finally, the weekend has arrived.
the irony is that it has to be spend on studying.
however, tmr's FLAG DAY! :D
I've always love flag day, holding the tin can with incessant stickers
waiting to be given out to the public. ((:
alright, Im being imaginative.
school's been pretty tiring and harsh lately,
next week's gonna be a whole week of mock exams again,
after that would be our well-deserved break, the school break.
alright, gonna show a conversation between Partner and me. (:



it's a continuous conversation.
Muhd was trying to be sarcastic about my whole planning stuff,
so in return I was being very sarcastic with his so called poem on his Pm. hahas.
I guess that's what they call a tit for tat. :D
and today Joany and me were walking to out bags when we saw Ridduan in specs.
ME (in chinese) : He looks very "toot" with the specs.
JOANY (in chinese) : Ya loh, but he look nicer without specs.
RIDDUAN (repeated in chinese) : "he look nicer without specs.."
I told him what Joany had said, since he doesnt not know what Joan had said.
ME : She says you look nicer without specs.
JOANY : Ya lorh. Why you wear specs for?
RIDDUAN : Cause if I dont wear, I'll go BLINDDDDDDDDD-
and with that, he did a rather silly action that made both Joan and me laughed. LOL.
A GODZILLA will never change it's FUR. :x
speaking about Godzillas, Partner and Ridduan were calling me a Gorilla
yesterday on the WHOLE trip back to Yishun,
adding that I've a really HAIRY ASS. *rolls eyes*
so from now, Partner will be BABOON and Ridduan will be GODZILLA. :D
they're always fun to be with but a pain in the ass. (:
Okay, Im sure there'll be incessant photos for me to blog tmr,
so maybe I'll just stop here. (:
seriously, I admit I've been watching too many dramas lately,
and I must say, I've learnt a few phrases here and there.
So here's one to you, RICK FROM YFC :
Dont strain yourself, slick.
I dont care if your brother's a trainer or
some Bangla worker sweeping the roads of Orchard.
The fact that you're in NV and wearing shorts ought to make you realise
you're not some Prima Donna in NV, not to say YFC.
So it will really help if you keep your comments in your mouth.
maybe it'll magically lay you a golden egg, who knows?



P.S Phrase adapted from HSM2.


P.S.S HSM and HSM2 is LOVEDDDDD-Y

No comments: