Tuesday, February 26, 2008


YMock Exams Period. (MEP)


okay, short post and Im gone. :D
fell down on Sunday while going down a slope. :/
Now my right leg is sort of disfigured.
What's worse was that was the same leg that has cramps,
and just today, a mosquito bite.
Pops say maybe my leg is rotting and I may have to amputate it. Hahas!
anyway, this week and the next is MEP !!
So everyone just work hard and study for all mock exams!
oh, & for those who wanted to see my beautiful leg:

the first ever scar on my leg since 9 years.
the last scar I've gotten was when I was in Primary 2, all young and playful.
The scar 9 years ago is still there, but it's not obvious anymore.
alrights, enough of what-happened-to-Alex's-leg.
to all sec 4E & 5Ns taking mock exam :


BREAK A LEG! [:


for those people who thought I mean it literally,
break a leg means good luck. *rolls eyes*
although I dont really know the 5Ns well. [:
Im anticipating that the next post will either be Thursday or Saturday :D

No comments: