Friday, February 15, 2008


YHAPPY BIRTHDAY MUHD PARTNER!


hahas He's the BEST partner, seriously :D
It's soooo fun sitting next to him during History. :D
and he has so many nicknames : KIMONO, HITLER, GERMANY, MICHAEL JACKSON
and recently he got a new nick : ESPLANADE :D
all were given by me ! Hahas. [:
okay, back to today.
Im currently coughing so badly that my stomach hurts.
lessons were quite a breeze today,
since Physics was held up by the Total Defence presentation :DD
so when we went back to class, there wasnt much time for a test (:
english was just spelling and vocabulary.
&POA was just corrections ((:
history was alright, with sooo many jokes
and maths, needless to say, was like killing time.
gosh, I cant believe life is so regimented that I can
just type it out in a few sentences. x)
okay, short post here, I know. (:
and Ridduan's watch with me x) forgotten to return him x)
will post tmr, since it's home visit :D

No comments: