Monday, February 04, 2008


YCELEBRATION OF USACHAN'S B'DAY


Today was super duper tiring for me. Hahaa.
but at least it was FUN. :D
and I realised I've been blogging faithfully for February. :D
but soon after, I wont be that faithful, cause It's CNY :D
on the 7th, 8th and 9th, I'll be on a short hiatus ((:
anyway Joany and Me shared loads of secrets these past few days,
so we sort of know everything that we have to know. Hahaas :D
JOANY IS MY SUPER BEST FRIEND CAN!?!? :D
okay enough of rant, picture of Joany and Me in class and
the pictures of celebration under the void deck :DD











even if I lose every precious thing/person I have,
I wouldn't cry nor sulk.
I would just be contented, grateful and happy, cause I have them. ((:
We built happiness and crash into sadness together,
but we all know we have each other for support :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CNY pictures will be posted either tmr or wednesday :D
today's maths class was hilarious.
I was sort of irritating Mr Chia to return us our test papers,
and he sort of made his hand like a waiter's with a tray and said "Wait can!?"
and I laughed my ass off.
So later on during the lesson, he asked me to turn around and face the board.
and I did exactly what he did to me. HAHAAS :D
I love the "I" thing :DD
Im getting happier everyday I guess :DD

No comments: