Tuesday, November 25, 2008

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I. Cannot. Believe. It.






My memory card decided to die on me today, causing me to lose EVERYTHING that is stored in my memory card including loads of songs and spastic photos of people looking either dumb or rather cute. (Benji must be laughing his ass off right now, since all the spastic photos that I've taken of him are gone.)

So you can somehow predict my mood for the rest of the day.

Pops came home and I was ranting to him about the importance of having a memory card in my phone and how I urgently needed a memory card. Pronto.

Me: "My card's spoilt now. Can't read the songs and photos inside."
Pops: *sympathetically* "How much is one memory card?"
Me: "I'm not sure. But they sell it very cheaply at Mustafa."
Pops: "How big is your memory card?"
Me: "2GB." *smiling*


I'm so gonna message him tmr and ask him to buy me one on his way to work. :DDDDDDD

but for now...........


: (

No comments: