Tuesday, November 18, 2008

funny day.

Went to the refurnished Yishun library today with BFF to borrow books and I must say it's sooo much nicer! :D BFF tripped me AS USUAL and made me the joke of the day for two people whom I suppose work there. Anyway after that we walked around the new mall and went home.


The joke of the day?


After we parted I walked home and instantaneously met X. Let's just say X is someone whom the clique often associates me with and X is aka MY MAN. So here goes our conversation :

Me: "Hello."
X: *acknowledges reluctantly with a nod of his head*
Me: "Where are you going?"
X: *oblivious to my question and humming along to the song he's listening to.*
Me: "Where are you going?!"
X: *Looks in the direction of Northpoint* "Northpoint."

Me: "Oh." *starts walking off*
X: "Bye."
Me: "Bye"

I didn't think he would have heard me bidding goodbye to him given the fact that I had to ask him twice where he was going. Immediately after that I msged BFF and told her about it:

Me: "I just reached home. And guess who I saw? X!! I must say, fate was being so good to us! :D:D *smiles gleefully while I typed*
BFF: "Gosh."
BFF: "So fated."

Me: "Yeah!"
Me: "Lol."

BFF: "He got say HI?"
Me: "He was damn sleazy."

Me: "I said Hi and he was like 'Ah....'."
BFF: "lols."

Seriously, X is the most laidback person I have ever met. LOL. On a lighter note, I am HAPPY. Just borrowed 4 novels thus assuring myself that my holidays will be filled with days of exploration and not just another omg-I-wasted-my-holidays-again. Malaysia trip being planned! :DDDDD Not many people going though. Think only Bitch, Kazu, Timothy and Me. Wait, who cares? (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMOTHY S/O KUEHSAMY! :D
someone's finally SIXTEEN!! Hah. Enjoy yourself in malaysia, mate! :D

Next post : Chalet Aftermath: Spoofs?



No comments: