Friday, November 07, 2008

HSBTM! :D


In case the title arouse your curiosity, it means HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Yeah, everyone hearts sixteen. Who doesn't? (:
Alright, I'm gonna stick to my status quo and type out people's well wishes for me in order of time:

BEFORE 12AM:
1.Adel
2.Chin Nam
3.Joan
4.Haiqal
5.Timothy
6.Sheena
AFTER 12AM:
1.Crystal! (Surprise surprise!)
2.Yuwon
3.Benjamin
4.Haiting
5.Yewfai
6.Huzainie
7.Benson
8.Tiaoli
9.Serena
10.Haridz
11.Yuting
12.My boy.
13.Ernest Nah
14.Audrey

Most surprising message: Haiqal.
I was so surprise when he wished me(& he was one of the first few!) cause I didn't expect him to know my birthday. Haha. Thanks mate! :D & I love the present loads! Heh.

Nicest and most touching message: Huzainie.
I'm not gonna reveal what he wrote! You want you ask him. Hah. Love you truckloads! :D

(N.B. Needless to say everyone in my clique sent a very nice and touching message so thank you mates! :D)

Funniest message: Benjamin.
Again, I am not gonna reveal anything. But the one word that made me laugh was the word: "DURIANLICIOUS". LOL. Thanks loads mate! :D


Alright, so today after our literature paper I was lead to some "ulu" place where they ambushed me and did the unexpectable. HAHA. Nothing of that sort, they present me with a out of the world cupcake! Haha ((:




and they started saying how there is only this SMALL cupcake so not everyone has one and I felt guilty so I wanted to feed everyone with one scoop of the cream. In the end I was tricked and they brought out a whole box of cupcakes! :D

I was soooo touched! Haha. After that Bitch and Kazu brought me for a new haircut and after a while it was off to Seoul Garden. This was the time when I was stuffed literally with food. I was sitting with Bitch, Bestie and Kazu and all they do was cook the food and give it to me but I must say I'm honoured! Haha! Thank you for cooking for me, 3 princesses! :D Especially Bestie, keep cooking non-stop and giving me food. Haha. Thank you Bestie! Then came my second surprise where I was lured to scoop ICE CREAM for all of them while they sneakily put CONVERSE shoes into my bag. At first when I received it, it was a shoebox filled with stuffs that were not mine and a card from the clique(love them!) but when I was taking it out and throwing it away it felt heavy and to my surprise, it was a pair of shoes inside! Haha(: Alright, enough talk. PICTURES!

haha, love them loads to hell! If there is ANY guy who've stood by me for the past four years it'll be Benjamin. Seriously. Haha. He's stood by me through almost everything. ((: and the potential joker who NEVER fails to make me laugh :DD

After that we went our seperate ways. I went with Adel, Serena and Vanessa for KTV! Haha. Sang our hearts out! LOL.

Haha, I really had a fun day. Really. ((:
Thank you Haridz for the pill messages and the stuff toy.
Thank you Haiqal for the stuff toy.
Thank you Bitch and Kazu for the haircut and the cupcakes.
Thank you THE WHOLE CLIQUE for the treat at Seoul Garden.
Thank you THE WHOLE CLIQUE, YEWFAI, MY BOY, ERNEST, ZHIWEI, TIMOTHY, WEIYANG, PRAVIN, HARIDZ, BENSON, DANIEL, QIANGUO AND STEVEN for the Converse shoes.
Thank you THE WHOLE CLIQUE for the card.

Thank you EVERYONE for such a splendid day (:

No comments: