Saturday, November 15, 2008

Chalet @ Changi.

EVERYONE, I'M BACK! :DD Chalet was super fun & exciting! Haha. Fun in a way that we did loads of things together and excited in a way that we played with our lives. Haha. Will elaborate more later!

First Day: 12th November 2008.
Reached the chalet at about 5 plus with Bestie and Timothy as we were waiting for Timothy to take his B syllabus Mother Tongue and went straight to Changi Village for our brunch. After that stayed in the chalet while I helped Bitch, Kazu and Mr Latiff seperate the chicken wings. :) Yep, that was the first time I'm doing something of that sort. After that Mr Latiff drove Bitch, Kazu, Bestie, TImothy and me to Mac@Downtown for supper! :) Went back to the chalet and something dreadful but FUN happened. Bitch suddenly had rashes so Bestie, Timothy and I walked all the way to Changi Village to buy baby powder. On our way there we saw what-I-like-to-call woMAN. So wanting to feed our curiosity we went around Changi Village for god-knows-how-many-times in search of woMAN.

Experience #1: We walked past this group of woMAN and all of us were giggling. Suddenly one of the woman shouted : "Xiao Xiao Xiao!" which basically means "Laugh laugh laugh". So we walked away and continued our hunting session.

Experience #2: We wanted to get a close up view on a woMAN so we decided to act.
Timothy: Father
Bestie: Mother
Me: Mentally disabled child.
So bestie was holding on to me and walking with Timothy. I starred aimlessly and started mumbling in chinese that I wna go home. So as we proceeded, I shouted loudly I wna go home and the woMAN that was close to us said: "You want to go home ah?!" then we didn't replied and walked off.

Went back and gave Bitch her powder. After that she accompanied us to look at woMANs again.

Experience #3: This time we walked around the same place and one of the woMAN got really furious so she shouted at me: "You wna act like a girl then act like one lah. Don't act like a little boy hor! Dress until like that you think you very nice ah! Wna be a girl be a girl lah!" To which I poked my chin and started acting like one of them and all 3 of them there at that point of time seemed to see me doing that and started shouting at us. So as we made our way towards the market one of the woMAN came very close to us holding onto a dustbin cover and said :
woMAN: "You think very funny is it?!?!"
woMAN: *throws dustbin cover towards us but failed miserably and it landed in a bush that was between us and the woMAN*
ME: *gives her a stare for a moment and walked off*
after that we ran off as they were walking real close and the woMAN gave chase but needless to say didn't manage to catch up. Who knows, might be the additional weight sHE has on her chests. LOL! Cab back to chalet for safety reasons((: Pictures!

LOL. That's the three of us acting like woMAN before Bitch came out with us. Heh! :D

Second Day: 13th November 2008.
Rented bicycles and we cycled all the way from Changi to Pasir Ris. Had our lunch at Pastamania and cycled back. When we were on our way to return our bicycles Bitch and I fell as usual. LOL. I've never cycled once without getting injured! Last time I cycled I almost fell down a hill. This time I fell sideways and slided. Zz. Went back and after a while we were all preparing for the barbeque. This was the first time I had to prepare prawns. After that commenced with the barbeque till late at night. Had supper at some place and went back to chalet and slept. Zzz. Celebrated Zhi Wei's 17th birthday and Timothy's advanced 16th birthday too ((:

Third Day: 14th November 2008.
Today woke up early and kept everything. Took pictures in the room and outside the chalet((: Went to Tampines Mall for lunch before taking the bus back to Yishun :D Pictures:


P/s. The woMAN all sounded like ducks that were slaughtered.

P/s/s. Momo was sort of expecting smth to happen to me.
Me: "On the second day I fell down while riding the bicycle! The board was so slippery."
Momo: "What's new?"

P/s/s/s. You must be wondering what is my first-time for the third day.
It was the first time I did my own laundry.


No comments: