Tuesday, November 04, 2008

chance for redemption?

HAPPY ADVANCED 16TH BIRTHDAY TIAO LI!

just in case I'm not using the computer tomorrow(: and I can be real forgetful sometimes so BETTER EARLY THAN NEVER! :D
I know there isn't such a idiom, I totally made that up! :D
Anyway today Bestie, Timothy and I went to the Zoo today! Okay, we just went there to ask whether there is any job vacancies there. Departed school at 3pm and it was pure laughter all the way TO AND FRO the Zoo. First we had Bestie and Timothy scolding each other with their new found third language. Then we have the hand signs and the head gestures which I found was rather funny cause it's like looking at two kids playing. Lol. Anyway, let's welcome the MOTHER TONGUE MUGGERS! :DD

Yeah, it was something like that. Timothy asking Bestie questions. Lol. Anyway we took quite a number of pictures along the way :

don't ask why there is so many pictures of Bestie and me. Cause someone was complaining either her eyes were too small or too big. Lol. I took one with Timothy but I can't find it. :(

yep, posing with the elephants! :D anyway after that we were directed to the corporate office for the application form. When we reached there we were greeted by this super impolite woman that asked us to take a seat. Then all 3 of us panicked cause all of us thought they were going to interview us! LOL. So I went to tell the woman that we were not here for an interview but only wanted to enquire on the job so before I can speak another word she replied:

"Yeah, I know. So I'm asking you to take a seat!"

and as usual, my signature move: Walk Off.
After that we looked through the form and sort of changed our opinions(imagine having to work with that impolite receptionist!) and went to Night Safari for job vacancies and to our surprise, it's the same form! Lol. After that we took the bus to AMK Hub and walked around and did loads of things which I'm too tired to type out. Haha.

Alright, Literature on friday!
Break a leg, literature students! :DDD



No comments: