Thursday, November 27, 2008

Everyone's gone. : (

The same thing that happened one year ago is happening again. I'm gonna be left alone while the others are somewhere on the other side of Earth. The only people who are gonna be there for me are Adel, Vanessa and Benjamin. :((((((((((((((( I believe that they had all conspired to leave me in Singapore all alone. Pfft. But deep down inside I'm missing ALL of them so much! Especially my boy. It's been one week since I last saw him. And Serena. Supposed to come back tmr but her flight was delayed. : (




lurvexx them loadxzxzxzxxxzxzzzxzxz!!!!

okay, getting a little too corny. Haha! BUT I LOVE THEM OKAY!?!?

7 MORE DAYS TILL MY BOY COMES BACK. : ((((((((((((((((
A FEW MORE DAYS TILL YELLOW ANGEL COMES BACK. : (((((((((((((
7 MORE DAYS TILL BFF AND KAZU COMES BACK. : ((((((((((((((
2 MORE DAYS TILL BITCH LEAVES. : (((((((((((((((

I HATE THAT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
LOL. I sound so depressed. Then again, I AM depressed.
Not sad depressed, just depressed. (Get it?)
I have to stop sounding so depressed. :P




No comments: