Wednesday, November 05, 2008

friendship personified.

Amid the strenuous mugging of lit, I decided to reply some of my tags. (: It's been days(or even months) ever since I've replied any tags. Anyway today there was only Timothy, Adel, Vanessa, Benjamin and Me studying in school(: Benji brought his hamster to school and we started playing with it. Heh (:



Sorry for the blur picture. Was so afraid it would bit me. Lol. Anyway here's two more photos to let you laugh your ass off:


We didn't do that on purpose. Lol. Alright, replies to my tag:

Sheena: "Lol. David your friend? Haha. Unless you mean the one in school. *shudders*"
Timothy: "O's rock even more if they're over! Haha."
Ruiting: "Haha, thank you!(: although it's rather late now. Lol"
Haiting: "Hello my darling! I think I'm both. Lol! xD Yep, don't worry, I'll do my best! Thanks! xoxo's!"
Rain: "No I don't. I mean the piano. LOL. Really? It looks fine with me(:"
Jimmy: "What has Maplestory got to do with me? Lol. WEIRDO!"
Weiwei: "Haha, alright(: Relink-ed!"
Timothy: "Haha, too stress?!"
Jianhua: "Haha, thank you my silly boy! :D All the best to you too ((: xoxo's"
Haiting: "Yep, am going strong! :D"
Timothy: "Yep! I'll die without laugher!"
Haridz: "Don't take it literally. Lol."
Yewfai: "Hello SHEPHERD! :D"
Yuwon: "Don't want. Spare me. LOL! xD"
Timothy: "I love sweets but not corporate offices! :D"
Timothy: "No you don't! Lol (:"
Amanda: "Haha, how did you know?!?! Lol(:"

Alright, I'm done! Anyway I'm so lovin' my blog song, especially the beginning!!

Take my hand,
Take a breath,
Hold me close,
And take one step.

Back to literature mugging (:

No comments: