Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Boys Day Out (BDO)


Benji came over to my house today to dye my hair! :DDD & it turns out great! :D Before that we went to 400 plus and buy the necessary stuff we needed. After that it was to my house where he helped me dye my hair while I took photos and videos. Heh. And I have videos of Benjamin the Magician too! :DD




Here comes the magic trick. The first one with the paper clip and the rubber band was a success. The one with the card one was a failure though. Haha. He convinced me at first that he was able to make the stars on the card vanish but after that I saw the ends of the star behind his finger. LOL. Ignore the incessant giggling at the background of the videos. LOL.



Haha, enjoy the videos! I can't help but keep laughing. LOL. There is one more which is taking a very long time to process but I'll post it once it's done ((:

THANK YOU BENJI FOR HELPING ME AND THE OCCASIONAL ENTERTAINMENT. :D
8 MORE DAYS TILL MY BOY COMES BACK. : (
1 MORE DAY TILL YELLOWANGEL COMES BACK! :D

No comments: