Sunday, November 09, 2008

tattoo, literally.

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for very long and I'm still not sure whether I really should or should not. Not that I do not love myself. In fact, I love myself soo much I just want to put one for fun(: & it's not like I'm gonna tattoo some Chi-na words or dragons or scorpions or emo...

I wna tattoo a RAINBOW :


see, it's sooo nice, who would have thought it was a tattoo? (: Haha. Anyway I don't really know where to have the tattoo but am thinking of somewhere at the back of my hand. Heh(:

Alright, enough bout me. Last paper is like in 2 DAYS?! After that there is a lot of events lined up and it's gonna be a fun holiday! :D

I found this quote that is very meaningful:
"The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs."
Okay, enough of blogging. Chalet's in 3 days! Can't wait :D

No comments: