Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Plans.


Before I start, here are a list of things I plan to have/do before holidays are over:


1. Dye my hair.
That is happening Real soon! I'm asking Benji to help me dye my hair. Most probably a light brown depending on whether I wna dye it dark blue. LOL. :x

2. Swimming = Tan.
I am signing up for SAFRA membership now so I can go and swim. Currently SAFRA Yishun doesn't permit people without a SAFRA card or a cashcard to enter their swimming pool so I'm signing up for one so I can go swimming at least once a week! :DDD Besides, I can get a tan which I've always wanted. No offence to any one whatsoever but only some people look nice with pale skin. Others look like they're sick or something. :x

3. Get a job.
I think I am the only one who is still out of a job right now. I'm rather choosy somehow. I can't work at a fixed place and I need to move around to avoid feeling bored. SOME people already knew what I wanted to be when I grow up! :x Haha, if you don't know, don't bother asking.

4. Sign up for a course.
This has been something I wanted for a pretty long time too. I'm looking for courses like piano or dance. If I really can't find one, I'll take up a third language! :DDD

5. Tattoo??
HAHA, this is something new. Some of you may have seen me ranting about this but I'm serious about it. I think having tattoos doesn't really mean that you are a "Ah Beng" etc.. I just wanna put one small one (: It's just a nonchalant thing I wna do ((:

6. Music or Dance School.
Haha, this is sort of one of my dreams or what you call aspirations. To get into a music or dance school. An arts school should be fine too. Haha(: alright, enough about my never-gonna-happen-soon dreams.

7. Funfunfun!
Need I say more?

No comments: