Saturday, March 01, 2008


YYou really got me wondering.


flag day was oh-so-fun ! :D
supposed to meet Lady Tori at 7, went down at 7.05 and missed the bus.
so we decided to walk to the interchange.
from there, met up with Usachan and Egg Head before going to school.
upon reaching school, had a short briefing, took our cans and we're off!
proceeded to Chong Pang and from there, went by twos to collect donations.
I paired up with Egg Head and went to a small aisle and asked for donations.
the good thing is : Chong Pang people are sooooooo Generous! :D
however, some of them were rather rude too.
While Egg Head and I were asking for donations,
some smiled back and said "No thanks",
some did some hand gesture to show no interest,
but the WORST thing you could do is to just walk past us
WITHOUT even turning your head to see what it was.
and that's what some people did,
apparantly trying to be oblivious to our presence.
I seriously dont like it.
I mean, if you're not interested, the least you could do is to say a "No".
and not walk away pretending that we dont exist.
Ugh, seems like Im not the only one facing an attitude crisis.


on a brighter note, photoshop made my day.
finally figured how to make one look sooo much different!
for example, say you have a very flat nose,
but with photoshop, i can make it look like a sharp nose! Haha :x
well, since I've edited some, I might as well show them. (:




all of them were highly photoshoped.
If I show you the Before picture, you could see a lot of difference.
love all of them especially the first two, with Ridduan and Joan. :D
March's gonna be another month of intense studying. Ugh. :x

No comments: